This policy is valid from 03 March 2008
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. This blog does not accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. We always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This is the web site of Sid Khullar. I can be reached via e-mail at siddhartha.khullar [a-t] gmail [d-o-t] com.
For each visitor to my Web page, my Web server automatically recognizes Cookies to check for first time visitors.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address. With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. We may do so in the future. In case we do, these will be restricted to the display of ads. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
I’ve noticed quite a few people in quite a few places using content from Chef at Large. Most sites provide due credit and a link back to Chef at Large. Many sites however, most of which are Indian I’m sad to report, do not follow this practice. They blatantly copy content and pictures without providing visual credit and/or a link back to Chef at Large.
This is called stealing.
All Chef at Large content, with the exception of specific exclusions listed below, is licensed under a Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported Creative Commons license. Please click here to see the terms of this agreement.
- When using content from Chef at Large, please note you may use any and all content, including text and graphics, as long as it is not modified in any manner and due credit is given to ‘Chef at Large’ in a visible manner (not in ALT text of an image) to Chef at Large and a link without the ‘nofollow’ directive is provided back to chefatlarge.in with the anchor text – ‘Chef at Large’. Please click here to see details. Not including a link back to Chef at Large will not only be a violation of the license under which our content is provided to you, it will also invite a duplicate content penalty from Google.
- Unedited excerpts are fine as long as the credit and a link is provided as mentioned above.
- Excerpts for the purpose of quoting in news/media articles are not allowed. If you would like a quote, please email us. Excerpts can be wildly out of context as you’re aware.
- Please do not use any article which contain an icon stating ‘This article was first written for SUBURB Magazine, Gurgaon’. The copyright of those artices rest with SUBURB Magazine, Gurgaon and Chef at Large reproduces this content as an exclusive licensee.
- Please do not use any of our content, text or graphics, on any media other than the World Wide Web pages, without explicit written permission. This refers to all non-www web page media, including but not limited to newspapers, television, radio, other print media like magazines and periodicals, e-newsletters, emails and PDF files among others.
- If your website has a functioning revenue model, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can discuss specifics.
- If you use our content and would like to include our logo as a ‘Content Partner’ or similar title, please use the following logo only:
[singlepic id=1196 w=172 h=79 float=center]
Please mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions or if you wish to use our content in ways other than those allowed by the Creative Commons license.
– Sid Khullar